Falzon Legal Pty Ltd is an incorporated legal practice.
We both have the same name i.e. Paul – so you can refer to us as senior or junior if easier.
- We are a small law firm that delivers legal services in a timely and cost effective manner with a personal touch.
- We offer services in Family Law, Criminal Law, Wills and Estates and Property & Conveyancing as well as advice on most general legal issues.
- We are equipped to advise on other matters, with particular interest on the needs of the elderly, such as aged care and retirement villages.
- We provide free seminars of interest to community groups and offer a free no obligation 20 minute consultation should someone have a legal problem.
- Our office is accessible (we have accessible parking and toilets and meeting rooms), and close to transport, however should a client not be able to attend our office we can make arrangements to attend the client.
- Our aim is to keep clients informed at every stage of their matter.
Whilst we do not offer financial advice or complex tax advice we can refer you to specialist financial planners who deal with aged care financial questions and experienced accountants that can, should the need arise.