The Kelly+Partners story
Kelly+Partners is a multi-award- winning integrated financial services firm founded as a small group of accountants dedicated to providing advice and expertise at the highest levels, with a determination to challenge the status quo.
Kelly+Partners has achieved extraordinary results – following the distinctive vision of its Founder – with a cohesive team of advisors intensely focused on helping clients manage their entire financial universe and their most important business and financial challenges.
The firm’s specialty is in counsel to private business owners, high net worth individuals and significant families on how to protect, grow and transition their wealth across generations. Some of the largest, most complex and demanding businesses, owners, individuals and families are advised by Kelly+Partners both in Sydney and nationally.
Through original and ground-breaking solutions and innovations, the firm is regarded as a thought leader that has had a dramatic impact on the industry.
A distinctive ownership and operational structure defines Kelly+Partners’ approach. The firm maintains a ratio of associates to Client Directors significantly below that of competitors. In addition, Kelly+Partners’ Client Directors are equity owners who have made a minimum 10-year commitment to remain with Kelly+Partners, ensuring continuity of advice to clients.
The business is grounded on:
- a careful selection of clients
- limiting the number and type of matters undertaken
- focusing on matters that require the attention, extensive experience and sophistication of its Client Directors
- having the scale and depth to do the best work for its clients without losing personal relationships
- ensuring the flexibility to bring the right expertise to bear without regard to factors extrinsic to providing the best service and advice
- working together on a task-force basis on all matters, bringing to bear the requisite mix of people and expertise across practice areas.
Kelly+Partners clarity of mission, values, strategy and client-service approach have continuously attracted talented professionals who deliver excellence to clients in complex and critical matters.
The firm has assisted some 25 senior practitioners with their succession and organically grown more than 75 percent of its Client Directors.