US qualified immigration and business attorney and English Barrister.  Graduate of the Sorbonne University Paris France.

  • Attorney at law admitted to  practice in California (1995) New York (1990) and before all federal courts
  • Barrister at law in England and Wales. Member of Lincoln’s Inn of Court London England (1990)
  • Provides representation before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), before US consulates and Embassies, and  US immigration courts
  • Provides representation in business and international disputes. For business law services click here

As an immigrant from England who obtained his own green card and US citizenship, Mr. Capp is ideally suited to understand your immigration needs. Mr. Capp has been advising clients in the field of US immigration law for over 25 years and has lectured in immigration law throughout the UK.

Q What is PERM or labor certification?

Employers sponsoring intending immigrants must file an application for “labor certification” with the Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration that demonstrates that there are no US workers able, willing, and qualified to perform for the position that she or he is offering. An employer can demonstrate this by, for example, advertising the position in local or national newspapers or trade journals and showing that no suitable US workers applied for the job. In addition, your employer must demonstrate that hiring you will not adversely affect wages and working conditions of US workers, that he or she has the financial ability to pay the offered wage, and that you meet the minimum requirements to perform the job satisfactorily. Once the labor certification is approved, it is submitted to USCIS (Immigration and Naturalization Service). This submission constitutes your employer’s request to hire you for the position. After obtaining the approval of USCIS, you must file an application to either “adjust” your status if you are already in the US (this is filed with USCIS) or obtain an immigrant visa if you are abroad (this is filed with the US Consulate). Once this application is approved, you will become a permanent resident in the US and may commence permanent employment.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

Show all timings
  • Monday08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Tuesday08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Wednesday08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Thursday08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Friday08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Saturday08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

Claim This Listing